Senior Graduate Recruiter
A global powerhouse in the investment banking industry is looking for a Senior Graduate Recruiter to join their team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Graduate Recruiter will deliver graduate recruitment services in line with agreed service levels and campaigns. This will involve utilising recruitment technology applications and agreed end-to-end processes to provide recruitment services for graduate, intern and apprentice programmes.
A key component of this role is to manage the selection process of candidates from within the market place to agreed campaign timelines. This is a key role that requires a responsive and client-facing individual.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the wider team, including the Screening and Admin teams, to campaign manage across their early career programmes, overseeing campus event activity, pipeline management, assessment centres, on-boarding and candidate and hiring manager satisfaction during the end-to-end process.
- Work with the Manager and client hiring managers to support the annual recruitment and forecasting process and business requirements
- Manage client presence at target universities, ensuring at all times we are getting value for money out of the agreements and our listings are positioned for maximum effectiveness; measure and own the reporting on response rates
- Oversight of relevant talent pools
- Maintain the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
- Oversee the screening of candidates completed by the screening and admin team
- Facilitate the interview and assessment selection process utilising the appropriate exercises templates
- Produce timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
- Oversee the offer and on-boarding of early career candidates
- Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicate these to the Manager
- Provide a high level of candidate care by ensuring best practice selection methods are followed and frequent communication is deployed
- Build a good understanding of client's business and skills required by candidates to succeed within it
- Build collaborative relationships with hiring managers and manage issues, escalating as required
- Obtain feedback from the Manager on how service can be improved
- Custodian of client EVP, ensuring the proposition conveyed is compelling and is followed through the entire recruitment life cycle
Skills & Experience Required
- Be experienced in graduate recruitment and/or development
- Be passionate about providing a high level of candidate care
- Have managed candidates through full end-to-end recruitment process
- Have a track record in delivering solutions and results against targets in volume or early career campaign
- Have strong communication skills (written and spoken) and be effective in building collaborative relationships
- Have good awareness and understanding of recruitment trends and graduate market knowledge
- Be willing to continually improve current processes and recommend alternative strategies and solutions
What's on offer:
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working - home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.