Douglas Scott Recruitment are multi-award winning, recruitment experts with a 17-year track record of success in the legal and compliance sector. We are an APSCo affiliated professional services recruiter with an Investors in People Platinum standard accreditation. We have developed a reputation for driving excellence in customer service and efficiency in the recruitment process; our business, put simply, is to remove the pain points candidates and hirers can experience on their recruitment journeys. We recruit across the whole of the UK specialising in Private Practice, In-House, Compliance, Costs and Insurance vacancies.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team for our vibrant office based in No.1 Spinningfields. The ideal candidate will be a graduate who has experience within a sales, customer service, events management or call handling role. The role would suit an ambitious, hard-working individual with a natural commercial flair and desire to achieve their targets and earn big money. You will also be a team player, enjoy working in a fun loving, yet professional environment, and fit well with our company cultures and values. All our Trainee Recruitment Consultants are placed on a thorough training programme to equip you with the tools and knowledge needed for advancement in a 360 role and to succeed as a high-flying Recruitment Consultant. We are passionate about progression, supporting those who work hard to become top billers or aim to manage their own team in the future.
What we offer in return;
- Generous basic salary starting from £18,000 with opportunity to earn up to £40,000 OTE in your first year
- Market-leading commission structure on offer
- First 6 month and 12 month additional incentive bonus scheme
- Embrace an incredible work/life balance with:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Flexible working and working from home options available
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Up to 2 additional days off for Christmas
- 16 extra days off for performance and attendance
- 9am – 5:30pm working hours with an early finish on a Friday
- Investment in training and development through a leading internal training programme with extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path
- Performance related rewards such as ski trips, city breaks and lunch clubs
- An active social calendar with nights out and events arranged by our Social Committee
- Start-of-the-art working environment based in the heart of Spinningfields
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.