Birmingham - £30,000 - £33,000
Applause IT are looking for a Graduate Developer to work for one of the UK's fastest-growing technology businesses with over 800 colleagues across 5 countries. The company is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider to the general insurance industry, delivering real world innovation since 2000.
The successful Graduate Developer will be a self-starter and will join a team full of brilliant and motivated like-minded developers. You will have an outstanding academic background and will share the common passion of the team for innovation. You should be able to display a clear passion for a career in software development and experience with C#.NET is highly desirable.
Ideal skill set of the successful Graduate Developer:
- 2:1 or above in a STEM/Technical subject (e.g., Mathematics, Computer Science, Physic, Engineering)
- Excellent grades achieved at A-Levels.
- Display a clear passion for a career in software development
- First-rate problem-solving skills
Benefits Provided by Our Client:
- Opportunity to learn, develop, and build a successful career in software development
- Culture of recognition where good work is not only rewarded but is broadcast across all levels of the company
- Career progression is fast and based on merit and a colleague's contribution rather than their time at the business (most the leadership team joined the client at graduate level)
- A brand new modern office with free snacks and drinks
- Frequent social events
- Great benefits package
If you are a Graduate Developer looking to grow with a successful company and work in a role you are destined to love, do not hold back! Apply now! Or email (url removed)
Graduate Developer - Bimringham - £30,000 - £33,000
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.