Company: Pareto Law
Salary: £25-28k DOE, with excellent OTE package
Pareto Law are the leading Global Sales Development organisation in the UK. Specialising in the assessment, placement and training of the top 20% of graduates into entry level, business to business sales roles. Pareto is a vibrant, ambitious company, successfully developing employees who have become some of the best in the business. Our business areas are many – and now they’re growing.
We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible and organised individuals, ideally with some commercial, recruitment or customer experience within Tech, to join our Client Delivery Team.
Your role will encompass delivery across many of the company’s arms. Managing relationships with clients, candidates and internal stakeholders, you’ll be composed, professional and articulate.
You will be responsible for:
- Candidate, Client and all general delivery involved in our hiring and training services
- Supporting our team through our assessment process
- Speaking and engaging with clients at regular touchpoints throughout Pareto’s relationship with them – particularly through the duration of bespoke projects for large accounts/clients
- Preparing a variety of individuals for the interview process – coaching and mentoring each individual to ensure they are well prepared
- Providing detailed feedback to candidates, clients and stakeholders internally
- Providing comprehensive support for clients, pre, during and post-assessment
- Support and liaise closely with our Account Managers on client meetings
- When necessary, take the lead on resourcing and preparing candidates for client assessment, and act as auxiliary support on recruiting projects when required
- A competitive basic salary and OTE
- Fantastic professional development and potential
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays: previous locations include Mallorca, Monte Carlo and Dubai, all-expenses paid
- Regular socials, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level
- Some form of commercial or customer experience. You must be comfortable engaging professionally with clients, candidates and stakeholders alike – one moment you may be speaking to a recent Graduate over the phone, the next a senior C-Level Executive over a video call
- An eye for detail
- A professional individual who can continue the strong business relationship/reputation already created between Pareto and our existing clients
- An organised individual who is able to balance a candidate, client and delivery projects simultaneously
- A driven/motivated person who has ambition to grow – a structured progression plan is in place for you
- An effective influencer – able to hold the attention of clients and keep candidates engaged through our process
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.