Psychology Graduate - Learning Support Assistant
* Primary & Secondary SEND Schools
* Based in Hammersmith & Fulham
* Full-time or Part-Time
Empowering Learning are recruiting Psychology Graduates to work on a full-time or part-time basis as a Learning Support Assistant within SEND School in Hammersmith & Fulham.
You will be supporting pupils with different SEND needs such as Severe Learning Difficulties, Complex Needs, Autism and ADHD, experience of supporting pupils with SEND needs is desirable but is essential. This position will give anyone considering a future in teaching valuable classroom-based experience support children on a one to one and group basis. We are looking for individuals that are dedicated to supporting children of different age groups and have the ability to adapt. If you are a Psychology Graduate with an interest and desire to learn more about supporting pupils with special educational needs and disabilities of different levels this is the role for you.
- Comfortable supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Ability to engage and support pupils
- Assist with personal care if needed
- Supervising pupils behaviour
Benefits to you
- Free SEND workshop
- Free Team Teach Training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Based in central London
- Valuable classroom-based experience
- The flexibility of working Full-Time or Part-Time
- Experience of supporting children or young adults with learning difficulties or disabilities desirable
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate challenging Behaviour
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Available 2-5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-6 months
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role please submit your CV today
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.