Our client is a new build and refurbishment design and construction specialist for complex building facades based in London. Their core purpose is to provide a client cost focussed approach to delivering tailored design, supply, construction, and project management packages to building facades, with the ability to identify key façade performance parameters.
They are seeking to recruit a Graduate Design Engineer to join their design team, who will take part in their 2-year training programme. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate graduate looking to immerse themselves in high specification projects and further their career with training from some of the top industry experts.
Key Requirements –
• A recent BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering looking to secure a permanent job.
• Previous work placements/ internships are highly desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to negotiate with suppliers and partners
• IT Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- AutoCAD experience would be advantageous
• A self- starter and the ability the logically problem solve
• A team player who also has the versatility to work independently.
• Proactive approach to learning and working
• The ability to build strong relationships with people all at levels of the organisation and external suppliers/clients
• High attention to detail coupled with a solution-focused approach
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.