Graduate Acoustic Consultant - Newcastle
Salary - £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Location - Newcastle
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Acoustic Consultant to join the team at a specialist consultant, delivering innovative solutions to our clients across the UK, Europe and beyond. Successful candidates will be working across exciting new projects across various disciplines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake noise and vibration monitoring.
- Preparing assessment reports.
- Input towards environmental statements.
- Liaising with potential clients and contractors.
- Visitng various sites.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- A degree or expected degree within a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Working towards an IOA membership.
- Ideally, some experience within the acoustic sector.
The company offers many benefits which include excellent career progression opportunities, competitive salary, fantastic training and many more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.