Graduate Bid Writer - required for our client in based in the Borough of Solihull, West Midlands specialising in Demolition and Asbestos removal. The company the BID Writer will be working for are a well established and respected company that has been operating for over 20 years.
The BID Writer will be taking ownership of delivering bids across a wide range of values, sectors and services with values ranging from thousands to multi-millions. The BID Writer will have the ability to write a creative and compelling copy which communicates the company's solutions to tender opportunities, the most suitable individual will be willing to go the extra mile and have the ability to generate winning submission material from scratch.
This is a unique Entry-level position into Bid writing for a Graduate from a discipline which is heavily involved in report writing and research such as Politics, English or History. Alternatively, a Bid Writer with a few years' experience within a construction environment will be given the chance to progress their career to the next level within a growing well established company with a reputation for providing a high-quality service.
Graduate Bid Writer Position Overview
- Working in the tendering team, alongside estimators, CAD technicians and the bid coordinator
- Information gathering from operations teams, tender documents and the tender library
- Writing creative and compelling copy which communicates the company's solutions to tender opportunities
- Formulating clearly written responses using information gathered and integrating key messages and selling points throughout these
- Updating/maintaining the bid library with high quality information/responses
- Writing case studies of completed projects and amending these to suit individual submissions
- Working synergistically with the tendering team to ensure high quality bid submissions
- Meaningfully contribute to bid kick-off, progress and review meetings
- Critically evaluate submissions and the tender review process, offering solutions for improvement
Graduate Bid Writer Position Requirements
- Degree level qualification
- Experience in bid / content writing
- Demonstrable history of research and long and short form writing
- Excellent literacy and proof reading skills
- Critical thinking and evaluation skills, with the desire to consistently improve
- Strong desire to win and go the extra mile
- Ability to generate winning submission material from scratch
Graduate Bid Writer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28K -£33K DOE
- Working hours are flexible, working 40 hours p/w Monday - Friday
- Company will heavily invested in training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.