Mech Tech Professionals are actively recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for our establish and rapid growing engineering client.
Purpose of the job:
- Varied roles in assisting the development of products through associated calculation, engineering reports, designs and engineering designs.
- Preparation of design, design calculation, specifications, scopes of work.
- Progression to Mechanical and/or Structural Engineer
Mission per activity:
- To assist and perform Design Analysis in accordance with clients processes, procedures and instructions
- To proactively find solutions when Design Analysis are not conclusive.
- Modelling and design of new components and assemblies (3D)
- Create concept design for customer (2D)
- To check BOM/BOQ and ensure right Standards are used.
- To write engineering reports.
- To input on projects from initial concept stage through to manufacture.
- To write Technical Queries and Concessions Requests.
- To perform quick Design Impact Analysis.
- To contribute when required to Design Reviews.
- To proactively seek best approaches with regards to HSE requirements.
Knowledge (Theorical knowledge):
- Mechanical, process and structural design
- Design analysis and calculation/dimensioning
- Quality and HSE key Laws and Standards
- Management of design changes and design configuration
Know-how (Skills, technical ability):
- Design analysis software
- Use of MathCAD
- Use of Word and Excel
- Use of CAD software
- To perform either mechanical, process and structural design analysis
- To do mechanical and structural calculation and analysis
- To extract requirements from Standards, Regulations, Specifications
Know-be (Behaviour expected):
- To challenge technical solutions
- To contribute and behave during design review
- To be solution driven
- To have good communication skills
- Mechanical and/or Structural and/or Process Design Engineering Degree or Accreditation
Mech Tech Professionals is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you apply to this job, your application will be reviewed by Mech Tech Professionals. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
All candidates registering with Mech Tech Professionals will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.