We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Surveyor to join one of the most respected property consultancies in the South West. Based from our clients' Bristol office, the majority of work will be in the surrounding area. Our client carry out a broad range of work, from Building Surveying to Property Management through to Valuation work, for a variety of clients in the South West.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will hold a RICS accredited degree in Real Estate or similar and will be keen to progress with their APC. Industry experience gained through a placement year or otherwise is desirable but not essential.
Graduate Surveyor Position Overview
- Working for a well-respected Property Consultancy based from their Bristol office
- Operating across multiple sectors of the business to gain maximum experience
- Traveling across the region
- Further details can be discussed
Graduate Surveyor (Bristol) Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree in Real Estate or similar
- Ideally, 1 years' experience (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen to develop and complete APC
- Good work ethic
Graduate Surveyor (Bristol) Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22k
- Full APC support in all aspects
- Company hold a 100% APC pass rate
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent industry exposure
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.