LOCATION – Essex
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £25,000 - £30,000
My client – an industry leading manufacturer of products and systems to the Automotive market are on the lookout for a driven Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Essex. The ideal candidate will come from an Automotive or Motorsport Engineering education and be keen to work on Design and Development of Electrical Systems for a range of products.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Automotive or Motorsport Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Electrical Harness and Powertrain design experience.
- Experience of working with Power Systems down to component level.
- Excellent communication skills
The Graduate Electrical Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Creating Electrical Wiring diagrams and schematics on AutoCAD.
- System Testing.
- Participating in the full project life cycle design process.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Graduate Electrical Engineering role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.