Graduate Field Sales Business Development Manager - Tech - Account development - Customer Experience - New Account Growth !
Tech start up - Wonderful hospitality tech, targetting new business across your region!
Home based / Office based & Some face to face ( 40 / 10 / 50 )
( To £30,000 basic : £50,000+ On target earnings plus benefits and laptop, phone etc)
We are looking for an intelligent, driven, motivated, sales / account management professional with 2-5 years sales experience.
A TRUE new business relationship builder who is articulate, persistent and pro-active!
Backed by a very well established business and with incredible funding in the pipeline.
The New business development manager will be responsible for increasing sales for a new exciting high end brand. A tech solution to help business develop huge levels of service, income and modern experience.
Job Duties & Tasks:
- To develop new business accounts, maximise exposure, penetration and develop the solution in new accounts
- To increase market penetration across the UK through new business development
- A 40 10 50 split between home office and face to face
- To work in a team and report to the VP of sales and share market data
- Develop new business : 50% new cold calling self sourced and 50% following up on leads generated
- To secure business and account manage, to nurture and develop business relationships, to provide product training where required.
- To trouble shoot some key accounts, face to face and develop solutions for businesses
- To spot good marketing opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in professional business sales role - ideally face to face ralated sales
- Ideally a strong education and a passion for start-up business and SMEs
- Experience working in sales driven and customer centric environment working to clearly defined targets.
- A proven ability to be self-motivated and work remotely. Be pro active and also a team player
- A very high standard of personal presentation, communication skills and appearance.
- Confident, driven to succeed, with a positive attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to keep records and generate reports as required.
- Excellent IT skills.
This is a wonderful role - in a dynamic tech start up that will go global in 2022! START ASAP !!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.