The role consists of preparation, processing and submission of quotations for all customers and sales teams.
The Estimator will own and manage their quoted projects, updating records in liaison with both internal and client teams
- Preparation, processing and submission of quotations for all customer accounts.
- Ensure that all key information is obtained in order to offer a suitable solution to the client.
- Provide compliant and competitive solutions at all times.
- Carry out specification checks as per the departmental KPIs.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Meet agreed targets, KPIs and deadlines.
- Experience in technical estimation
- Good commercial awareness and a strong understanding of engineering and construction contracting principles and methods of working.
- Competence in managing projects, customer relationships, and problem solving, all aimed at achieving results.
- Working competence in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work and contribute positively in a team environment
- Highly motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Methodical and logical mind with a keen attention to detail
- A self-starter and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
We would consider a graduate from Mech Engineering, Business or Finance as the skills developed will be beneficial to many areas of the role.
Company offer a fantastic working environment and superb benefits and good career progression. Some current Hybrid working.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.