Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Home based
Starting Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro-rata
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate to start a career as an expert in the built environment. The role will focus on reducing the impact of carbon in building and construction. The successful candidate will work from home independently.
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant must have:
- A BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Experience in conducting LCAs
- Knowledge of carbon datasets
- Impeccable administrative skills
- Understanding of the built environment
The duties of the Graduate Sustainability Consultant will be to:
- Provide support of projects and building strong working relationships with clients
- Assist with Life Cycle Assessments
- Support all aspects of sustainability consultancy
- Aid the management of projects with key clients and update them regularly
Our client is offering a competitive salary on an initial 6-month contract with a view to a permanent role. This role is perfect for anyone seeking their first experience in the sustainability sector.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.