First People Solutions are offering exciting entry level opportunities for graduates within our Glasgow Office to individuals who wish to start their careers in recruitment.
First People Solutions are one of Scotland's leading independent recruitment organisations, working within a number of specialist sectors in both the domestic and international markets.
We have been working in the recruitment industry for over 20 years and developed a reputation as a collaborative recruitment partner that meets the requirements of our clients and candidates.
We are currently looking for a number of ambitious, motivated Graduates, who have a desire to join an established market leader and play a key role in our continued business growth.
You will be based in our new Head Office in St Vincent Place, with a flexible working environment. You will be given the opportunity to learn about every part of the recruitment process across a wide range of Aviation, technical, construction and engineering projects
Your role will involve identifying and attracting new clients through a combination of following warm leads and generating your own client development opportunities, discussing recruitment needs with clients and sourcing appropriate candidates using our industry leading recruitment tools such as CMR, advert response and other candidate attraction methods.
What Can You Expect?
- Full training is provided and tailored to your individual needs
- A structured programme of "on the Job" training where you will be working "live" roles
- You will be given the chance to work on every part of the recruitment process
- Progress into one of our specialist teams providing contract & permanent recruitment service
- Working with industry leading recruitment products
- Team working culture
- Friendly/ professional working environment.
- Working industry experts
- Monthly training workshops
Who were are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A competitive nature to meet targets
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Ambitious, creative and completive personality
- Any previous sales experience is a plus but not a prerequisite
Please apply online attaching an up to date CV
If you feel that you have all the skills required, then we would like to hear from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.