This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales & Management Trainee to join this fast expanding industry leader. Offering excellent graduate training, fantastic progression opportunities and structured management path, this £900 million group places people at the centre of its success.
Working for a major UK group of specialist wholesale and distribution businesses, you will work alongside a team of experienced salespeople and receive one-to-one mentoring from an experienced and supportive manager. Working within a fun, friendly and lively office you will nurture existing relationships and provide exceptional service to your B2B clients.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales & Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Learning about the products and key areas of the business
- Receiving bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
- Building strong relationships with new and existing B2B clients
- Managing current accounts and maximising their profitability
As you progress with the business, you will gain autonomy and have a much higher earning potential. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning generous salaries and lucrative bonuses.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee you will:
- Receive a starting salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- Receive regular salary increases as you progress
- Earn a lucrative uncapped bonus annually
- Have products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
- Be given the opportunity to progress
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A business-minded graduate
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about forging a career in business and sales
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.