A market leading £900 million UK distribution group is looking for a motivated Graduate Sales & Business Trainee to join their successful team in Gateshead. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment where you can make an impact and build strong business relationships.
You'll be joining a leading super distributor of electrical products belonging to a global group of companies who employ over 1,700 people throughout the UK. With a year-on-year growth, they are a long-established business with a fantastic reputation and are a key supplier to the UK electrical wholesale market.
As a Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, you will:
- Gain valuable insight into various areas of the business including sales, purchasing, logistics and customer service
- Receive tailored training and development
- Be mentored by a dynamic and motivated manager who started their career as a Graduate Trainee with the group
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with business clients and suppliers
- Make proactive calls and spot opportunities to grow the business
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment as part of a motivated and friendly team
- Receive training on the company's new online ordering system for customers
You will receive:
- A starting salary between £21,500 - £24,000
- An uncapped profit share bonus, linked to your performance and that of your branch
- Mentoring and support from a friendly team and manager
- Membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress your career within the group
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, business-minded graduate
- An excellent communicator
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.