Salary: £25k basic + Bonus
With a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe, our client recognised leaders in the markets they operate within. With over 200 centres in the UK, they build and maintain strong relationships with their customers and they always focus on service before sales.
They are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their company as it continues to grow at an exciting rate. This is fantastic opportunity to embark on a lucrative and rewarding career in business!
Sales Graduate Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Bonus scheme taking your Y1 total package higher!
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you’ll be joining a team of likeminded graduates on a carefully designed programme to ensure quick progression within the company!
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
- Great office culture
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book – at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Driving license highly desirable
- Team player, with the ability to also work independently
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.