We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Sales Trainee - Professional Services
Stoneseed are seeking a degree level qualified individual to join the sales team and progress through our internal development program. The successful candidate will be expected to learn each aspect of the sales cycle including:
- Digital prospecting activities
- Lead generation
- Client engagement & account management
- Proposal writing & tender responses
- Client presentations
- Client engagement, which is a combination of new business prospecting, lead generation and sales, as well as the account management of your onboarded clients
- Prospecting new clients via a variety of sources including LinkedIn, telephone, and direct email
- Presenting to and collaborating with Clients on sales, onboarding and workshops
- Working closely with the Marketing team you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of new campaigns in line with a geographical focus
- Reporting client engagement activity back to the Head of Client Engagement whilst ensuring and maintaining a healthy new client pipeline
- Negotiating contracts
- Ongoing account management
- Maintain and update the company CRM
You will need to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally, and be able to liaise with clients at all levels and on all aspects of their project requirements. A drive and hunger to achieve is imperative within this role along with a positive and enthusiastic approach to the generation and growth of new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop and progress in a client facing role within 12-18 months.
- Uncapped Commission
- 2 Company Event Days
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- 32 Days Annual Leave incl. Bank Hols
- Mileage Paid at 0.17p (additional tax relief upto 45p)
- Immediate Access to Sodexo Benefit Scheme with thousands of savings on, retail, food, travel, and leisure.
- Benefit point system to buy additional benefits of choice
Please read this privacy notice carefully (url removed)/privacy-notice , as it describes what personal information Stoneseed Limited ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained. You should regularly review this privacy notice, as we may change it from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will endeavour to send you an email to notify you of such changes, although this may not always be possible. Additionally, we will display a notice on our website to identify the changes being made.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or do not agree with it, you can email .
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.