Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience within the education sector?
A number of our client schools across North East are looking to expand their support team with the right candidates
- A flexible (full time or part time) Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunities starting ASAP
- The roles entail supporting the learning of pupils KS3/KS4 with their learning needs working alongside the classroom teacher to provide tailored learning and additional support to identified students to small group, in a classroom setting or on a 1:1 basis
- £70- £80 per day, paid weekly
- The schools are situated across North East including Newcastle, Gateshead and North Tyneside are easily accessible from surrounding areas
- Applicants must hold a degree (any specialism accepted)
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential
- Passion for education and supporting children to reach their full potential
- Child workforce DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one, we can help you apply)
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through your registration journey and ensure we find you your ideal role
- Weekly pay
- Industry leading CPD training available online and in person
- Market leading recruitment agency with a range teaching, tutoring and support roles to suit your needs
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and are interested in registering with Teaching Personnel please upload your most recent CV for consideration and we will contact you ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.