Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
About the role:
As an FDM Business Intelligence Analyst you will use your investigative and problem-solving skills to analyse data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. Through our accredited training you will learn data preparation and analysis, business analysis and how to work with databases and use tools such as Power BI, SSIS and SQL to create visualisations. Following training you will be placed with our clients as an FDM Business Intelligence Consultant. This role is suited for people who have a technical and commercial mindset and are excellent communicators.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised accredited training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM graduate programme starts with training through the FDM academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.