Graduate BREEAM Assessor - Bristol
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate BREEAM Assessor to join their well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across various sectors such as, Residential, Commercial, Education, and many more.
In order to be considered for this Graduate BREEAM Assessor role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Understanding of BREEAM
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge with Part L Building Regulations
Working as a Graduate BREEAM Assessor you will:
- Support with BREEAM assessments
- Understand all BREEAM schemes
- Support with multiple projects spread across the country
- Assist with energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Build lasting relationships with clients
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, BREEAM AP qualification, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.