Our client is looking for Graduates and Trainees who would like to start a rewarding career in recruitment. This international recruitment business based in the Centre of Birmingham are looking for 3 trainees to start ASAP. You will be hiring into the Construction sector, a booming industry that has remained Covid proof and has been performing very well in the past 2 years with massive growth into 2022. This is a fantastic, diverse market to be involved in and there is nothing more rewarding than seeing your local area develop knowing you supplied the people that made it happen.
What is the role?
- Working with existing clients and picking up new clients in the Construction space. Hiring for Housebuilders, Property Maintenance, Facilities and Estates, Social Housing Property Services and large industrial and commercial construction. You will be assigned a geographical remit that is very broad covering all types of roles from £14 per hour to £500 per day.
Recruitment consultants who work in the contract and interim market do the following :
- Do business development to pick up companies to work with, roles to fill by cold calling decision makers in businesses
- Visit clients on building sites and in their offices to discuss their hiring needs, to network or to pitch to them
- Take down detailed information about the company and what they are looking for
- Attract candidates to the role and manage their recruitment process
- Write recruitment adverts to place on job boards
- Source candidates on the database internally
- Search job boards and cold call candidates to tell them about the role(s) and get their interest to submit them to the client
- Managing the offer process and keeping in touch before people start
- Keeping in touch with candidates work through you with your clients, manage their timesheets, resolve any issues with the candidate
- Negotiate rates with candidates and clients
- Manage terms of business with clients and contracts with candidates
- Manage complicance paperwork, interview scheduling, database administration and other admin associated with the role
- Terminate candidates, extend contracts, increase pay rates
Why work for this company?
- You will join a pretigious company with an amazing reputation and track record. A company with a large office in Birmingham and other offices elsewhere.
- Receive a 6 month on desk training plan with your manager using tools and materials from the businesses well reputed training function and then 1-2 days training a quarter off desk with the training team after this
- Excellent commission scheme paying 10 to 20% without a cap
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays up to 30 days
- Drinks on a Friday as a team
- Company pension scheme, Private healthcare and Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 charity days per year to use for volunteering
- “Ride to Work” scheme & travel loans
- Experienced, sucessful, humble management team who guenuinely love the company and love recruitment, a really impressive leadership team who have risen from within to help you with your own career journey
What are they looking for?
- Graduates with some work experience ideally in something customer and people orientated e.g. events, sales, fundraising, sports and such like
- School leavers with office or sales experience
- Other profiles will be considered as long as you are a trainee level without too much recruitment experience already.
- Ability to work well with straight talking construction clients on building sites at the trades and labour level and at a more senior level where candidates are earning up to £500 per day
- Strong desire to have a long term career in recruitment
- Nice person, friendly, reliable, hard working, committed, diligent, results driven
Please Note: Higher Success Ltd (the company) is a recruitment business advertising this role on behalf of a client. Data provided by applying for this role will be used specifically for recruitment purposes only and in line with GDPR and Data Protection Act (2018). To view the company’s Privacy Notice and Data Subject Rights Policy please visit the Higher Success website. The company shall not disclose your data to a client or a third party without your express consent. Please note that should you be unsuccessful your details shall be kept on file for the purposes of recruitment unless you request otherwise by contacting the company’s Data Protection Officer Emma Vata.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.