Salary: £20k basic + Bonus/Commission
Today, our client services tens of thousands of consumers across the UK and Europe. With an impressive year on year growth, they’re a thoroughly exciting proposition for any graduate looking to start their career.
The company’s payment technology is incredibly far-reaching and has facilitated partnerships with some world leading brands. Uniquely positioned within their market vertical, there is no label for what they do.
They’re now looking for a brand new team of Sales Commercial Associates, as they look to expand their presence in the UK!
Commercial Associate Graduate Scheme Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k
- Bonus/Commission scheme taking your package higher!
- Fantastic training and on-going support
- An inclusive, dynamic environment with regular socials
- Excellent personal and professional development with a rapidly growing, fast-paced business
- Pension contributions
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the business’s offering to engage with prospects confidently
- Get in touch with inbound prospects and look to build business relationships with potential clients
- Reach out over the phone, via LinkedIn and email to pitch the company’s service offering as part of an outbound strategy too
- Negotiate, close and sign contracts with key decision makers and influencers
- Act as the interface and a central point of contact between Customer, Sales, Delivery, Legal and Product departments
- Liaise closely with existing customers on any contractual changes
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience is highly desirable
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable in a target driven environment, with strong commercial acumen
- Work well independently and in the team environment
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.