Opportunity for an electrical engineering graduate to join a leading manufacturing company. Starting salary of £30,000!
The business is seeking a graduate electrical engineer to join an expanding maintenance team. You will receive good benefits such as a healthcare plan, life cover, pension contribution (5%) and 25-days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
As the graduate electrical engineer, you will be working closely with around 40 professionals, including the engineering manager, electrical engineers, planning engineers and electrical technicians. You will undertake a staged 3-5-year development plan to learn about the different production areas within the business. You will be working towards becoming a fully competent engineer; once fully trained, you will be responsible for:-
- Development of maintenance plans
- Root cause analysis of complex engineering problems
- Project management of improvement projects
- Advanced maintenance on motors, drives and PLC systems
- High voltage electricity
- Instrumentation commissioning and maintenance
- Health and safety, including the creation of risk assessments
- Leading teams of engineering contractors
To be a successful graduate electrical engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- An electrical engineering degree
- Experience with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good planning, communication and organisational skills
In return, the graduate electrical engineer will receive a starting salary of £30,000 per annum increasing further as you gain more experience.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.