Independant Quantity Surveying Consultancy is looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is an independent, privately owned Consultancy with a network of offices across the UK They have a great reputation in the market working with some leading, blue chip clients.
They are actively looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced Chartered professionals and get involved in a range of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of sectors which provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has perhaps become pigeonholed in one sector with a larger Consultancy. Value of projects can range from £1 - £20 million. They will also be provided with first class training towards their APC.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have good communication and client facing skills
• Have a willingness to work towards their APC and become Chartered
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
• Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
• Excellent track record or progressing people through their APC
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.