Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK wide organisation based in Birmingham and assisting with their search to appoint a Graduate Analyst, to work within their commercial team, supporting senior stakeholders across multiple departments, by providing insightful data to support to drive sales and profit. This Graduate Finance Analyst role will be vital in leading and tracking UK and overseas business initiatives, with a strong emphasis on building relationships with key senior stakeholders across the business.
Depending on experience the Graduate Finance Analyst can expect an attractive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + full study support.
Travel to Birmingham will only be required 2-3 times per week, the business is keen to keep the hybrid approach for the foreseeable future.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain knowledge in SQL and PowerBi. Ideally you will have 1-2 years post graduate experience in a finance/ analyst role, with a strong desire to develop and put forward innovative ideas.
Graduate Finance Analyst role & responsibilities:
- Providing weekly & monthly analysis, along with financial support to multiple departments
- Provide analysis and financial support to the main business entity
- Assist with the preparing and reviewing budgets and forecasts - within company SLA
- Involvement with projects and acting as a key player in driving new and improved ways of providing analysis to assist with tracking business performance
- Maintain excellent communication and build strong relationships with overseas stakeholders ensuring they are always up to data with reporting.
The ideal Graduate Finance Analyst:
- Strong systems and analytical skills
- Previous experience in supporting multiple stakeholders and challenging data
- Previous experience assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Manipulate large amounts of data
- Confident at presenting data and analysis to both financial and non-financial heads
For more information - please don't hesitate to get in touch if you feel you have the right skills and attributes for the position.
To apply for the Graduate Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.