Graduate Data Analyst - Exciting Opportunity
Manchester - Remote
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in data?
Europe's leading environmental consultancy is looking for a technically minded and ambitious graduate to get on board. They want someone who is keen to train and upskill in a real-world environment, after which you will have the skills and experience necessary to make a real difference to the success of the business.
They offer unrivalled rewards and benefits packages, competitive salaries, proven career development, and an inclusive culture - the also offer fully flexible and remote working options for those who wish!
They're looking for someone who is either:
A graduate with a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Big Data, Data Analysis, Data Engineering… or anything similar
Someone with 6-12 months in a junior data position (Data Analyst or Data Engineering etc.)
- Undertake analysis to identify anomalies within data and work to maintain data quality.
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data to support the business.
- Build relevant reports required by the business needs.
- Ensure that company data is recorded accurately and is correct.
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies.
- Analysing sales figures, profit margins and stock levels.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Senior Management team.
- Other duties as required.
Sound like a good fit? - Hit Apply now for consideration!
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.