Salary: £22k-£26k basic, plus profit share
With a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe and £700 million turnover in the UK alone - Amari are recognised leaders in the markets they operate within. Their 240 UK Service Centres and over 2,000 employees provide them with enormous reach – they are looking to expand this team further with ambitious and hard-working graduates that are ready to take on the constant and evolving commodities market.
With a wide and varied client base, Amari supply everything from manufacturers of airplanes to Formula 1 cars and many more!
Based in one of Amari’s 240 Service Centres, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Creating, qualifying and managing the business process, end-to-end
- Reaching out to potential business leads through a variety of channels
- Actively developing your commercial understanding of the market and its trends
- Continuously finding new ways to upsell/cross sell to your portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients to ensure high levels of retention
What you get:
- Basic salary of £22k- £26k (DOE and location) which will rise as you progress with the company
- Profit sharing scheme
- Great office culture
- Extensive training and development, internal and external
- Social events/nights out
- Plenty of further earning opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Tenacity and drive
- Driving licence highly desirable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.