FINTEC recruit is seeking a Graduate Vibration and Integrity Technician for our international Energy client. This is a permanent role with salary negotiable by experience £25,000 - £30,000 range plus benefits. The role for the Graduate Vibration and Integrity Technician has arisen due to continued growth within our client's Integrity division for oil and gas and renewable energy projects. This role is based in Glasgow, Scotland.
Working as part of a team on delivery of variety of projects, working on onshore and offshore facilities as well as office based monitoring system build and equipment management.
All training will be provided for the Technician role. This role would suit a graduate or working towards an HND or Degree
- Supporting the Lead Technician and Engineers with test equipment management.
- Assembly and testing of monitoring systems and CAD support
- Working onshore and offshore to install monitoring systems and CAD support
- Perform vibration and stress measurements using hand held and temporary monitoring systems
Skills and experience required for the Vibration and Integrity Technician role:
- Minimum HNC in Electronic, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of CAD is an advantage
- Flexible to adapt to varying assignments
- Excellent IT / MS office skills
- Good problem solver
Full details of the Vibration and Integrity Technician role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.