Maths Graduate - Teaching Assistant
Required September - Hounslow
We are currently looking for Maths graduates who are also confident in English to work within a long-term role for a school based in Newham. This would be a full Maths timetable from KS3 to KS4.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP
- Based within Newham.
- Paid between £75-£85 per day
- Working with students 1:2:1 or within small groups
- Able to commit to 5 days per week
- A timetable covering both Maths and English across KS3 and KS4
Why register with empowering learning?
- Leading recruiters within the education sector
- We can offer a dedicated team to help you secure work
- We can offer CPD training regularly in house
- Competitive daily rates
- Work with a range of local schools across Secondary, Primary and SEND
About the graduate:
- Must have A Level or Maths related degree 2:1 of above
- Passion for education
- Available for January
- Previous experience in mentoring/tutoring but this is not essential
If the above would be of interest, then please do apply, if you have any further questions please contact (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.