Are you a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in education?
Are you looking to gain experience in a primary school prior to applying for your PGCE?
Earn between up to £1800 per month whilst gaining appropriate experience in our academies and schools.
Prospero Teaching are seeking to recruit graduate teaching assistants and aspiring teachers to work in Primary schools and across Sheffield.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Aspirations to become a primary teacher in a their chosen field
- A passion for working with education and improving students' outcomes
- Degree educated or a minimum of 1 years' experience working with Primary Teachers
- An interest in gaining an insight across Primary schools across Sheffield.
- Experience working with children
- Supporting children one to one or in small groups
- Working as a maths and English intervention TA
- Using learning materials such as Phonics and PEC's
- Following the schools behaviours policy
- reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
What we will offer you:
- Regular work placements in Sheffield schools to suit your availability - total flexibility over working patterns!
- Paid experience of up to £1800 per month
- An opportunity to explore various roles within education across selected schools and academies local to you!
- An excellent referral scheme, should you know anyone else looking to pursue a career in education
If you would like more information, please contact Anna at Prospero Teaching Sheffield on (phone number removed) click to apply to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.