Job Title: Relationship Support Executive (FTC 12 months)
Sector: Finance- Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Relationship Support Executive is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Relationship Support Executive (FTC 12 months) Package:
- £29,400 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Flexible working options (requirement to be in the office at least 2 days a week)
- Develop and maintain relationships with a portfolio of corporate clients, acting as a principal point of contact for all servicing needs, facilitating internally where required
- Execute, facilitate and lead all customer requests efficiently, providing a responsive point of escalation for all and any operational customer issues, owning and managing them through to resolution
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with RMs, holding regular meetings to review sales and service activity, and supporting service reviews, client meetings and tender
- Assist with development of and revisions to the Customer Relationship Plan, and monitor levels of customer service and satisfaction based on NPS/CSAT and Barclay’s Group internal satisfaction surveys
- Proactively identify opportunities to cross-sell and provide solutions to customers’ needs, working with business partners to provide and execute solutions as necessary
- Influencing customer strategies and objectives for the introduction of commercial payment programmes, including the introduction or transition on to appropriate online solutions
- Prepare information for and attend customer meetings both alongside Relationship Managers and on an individual basis where required, taking an active role in driving agendas, delivering content and suggesting ways of improving customer sales and service
- Educated to degree level
- Some experience working in a professional environment (any background)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the payments industry
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft)
- Flexible approach to working
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.