Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £30k basic, plus £10k OTE
Calling all recent and upcoming graduates!
We are currently on the lookout for bright, target driven university graduates to fill a number of positions with a leading Tech organisation in Manchester. Our client pride themselves on providing best-in-class technology solutions and services to businesses around the globe.
To enhance their presence they are looking to recruit bi-lingual graduates to join their team of Account Managers. This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the business world and establish a lucrative and rewarding career.
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- Team socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Laptop and mobile
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in a central location
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and their offering in order to educate clients on the benefits of the business
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, seeking and acting on any cross or up-sale opportunities
- Maintain relationships and regular contact with existing clients, offering high standards of customer service
- Understanding client requirements, following up any enquires in order to make sure expectations are managed and met
- Increase revenue by maintaining an accurate pipeline of opportunities, contact and account histories
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbally
- You have a passion for business, with drive and ambition
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.