Salary: £22k basic salary/ with uncapped OTE
Sector: Financial Services
Our client are looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their presence, to generate revenue by capitalising on warm leads and opening the door to new ones, thereby increasing their book of business with a customer-led approach.
There is no limit to where you can go with our client – so if you’ve got a degree, excellent communication skills and plenty of enthusiasm, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading and nationally recognised financial services provider, relied upon by customers globally.
Graduate Scheme – Business Development Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Uncapped OTE taking your Y1 total package higher
- Fun, modern offices
- Regular socials and a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Incentives and bonuses
- Excellent personal and professional development available with a global enterprise- you will be enrolled on a nationally accredited training course, a fantastic opportunity to learn whilst you earn!
- Flexible working options
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its offering in order to best educate prospective customers
- Proactively reach out to prospects over the phone, via email and through social channels in order to schedule meetings, webinars and demonstrations
- Develop relationships through extensive research – identifying key influencers within accounts and building rapport with them
- Support customer success to ensure that clients are happy with the services they’ve secured with the company
- Shadow senior members of the team in order to get a handle on the entire 360 process – with a view to your progression within the business
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally you will have some previous sales experience
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a great telephone manner
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.