*** Graduate Level ***
*** £3,000 Manchester relocation allowance available!***
- Are you driven by the prospect of having control over both your earnings and career progression?
- Are you looking to relocate to Manchester but worried about the associated costs?
- Do you see yourself in a dynamic culture with 100% internal progression opportunities, where everyone in the business joined at grad level too?
If the answer to any one of the above is YES, then this could be the company and role for you…
Who are we?
We are Vivid Resourcing, an award-winning global recruitment firm specialising in the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Energy Sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff across the UK, US and Europe.
Since we started up in 2009, we have progressed all of our entry level consultants organically and have continued to grow, opening up multiple offices overseas giving us our well known global reach. Vivid US (Miami, LA & San Diego), Vivid EU (The Netherlands, Belgium & Germany) and Vivid UK (London, Manchester & Glasgow) are all office locations which have been opened up and successfully grown by once entry level consultants all joining us straight from university,
A role with us is more than just a great culture and high earnings, but serious career growth, only proven by every level of consultant from entry level to managing director.
What we offer you:
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer side-by-side mentor-ship. It's important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: base salary + uncapped commission from day 1, which data proves our average 1st year earnings at £45k, £55-65k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays - VEGAS 2022 Here we come!
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: we have an award-winning induction program continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from our internal Learning & Development team, workmates, managers and mentors.
- The career path is organic, clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out, have fun and enjoy the city. With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
- On top of this, we offer you an extra £3,000 across 9 months in order to help you relocate to Manchester!
What we would like from you:
- High achieving mentality - career and success motivated!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and competitive, someone who is driven by achieving targets will thrive in this environment!
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop new ones, as well as gain sizeable knowledge on world leading markets
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and are motivated by fast career progression.
If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to this advert and our internal talent team will be in touch soon!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.