Location: Leighton Buzzard
Salary: £26k basic salary + Bonus scheme
A nationally recognised logistics and supply chain provider, our client are looking for enthusiastic and driven graduates looking to embark on a career in business.
They’re after commercially-minded candidates to contribute to the continued success of the company as Graduate Advisors.
On top of the broad range of competitive perks that are on offer, this is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, national organisation. Should you demonstrate aptitude and excel in your role, the learning, earning and progression opportunities are plentiful!
Benefits/What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Bonus scheme taking your total earnings higher!
- Full and comprehensive training scheme – existing members of staff will encourage your development
- Increasing autonomy as you become more comfortable in your role
- Fun and inclusive work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.