IT Graduate – Digital Innovation Team – Excellent training and prospects
Are you an IT Graduate, looking to work within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, who are currently at the cutting edge of innovation?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to progress your career within the I.T/Digital engineering environment, my client would be keen to talk to you.
They are a market leader within the engineering/construction sector, and have won awards as one of the market leaders in BIM and digital engineering. They work on large scale construction projects, and have been involved in some of the UK’s most iconic projects.
They are currently looking to recruit an IT graduate to join their digital innovation. This opportunity will give you he chance to work with cutting edge technology, offers great training and the chance to help them maintain their market leading status as innovators within the Built environment.
General role responsibilities:
- As an IT graduate, you will work as part of the digital engineering and IT systems team, offering IT support and digital engineering solutions to the business.
- Help implement the latest IT technology within the business, and keep abreast of latest technologies within the sector.
- Work closely with the BIM team to implement new technologies in collaboration with the engineering and manufacturing departments.
- Work closely with the head of IT trouble shooting any day to day issues.
- You will ideally come with a degree within an IT related field, but they are also keen to speak to people who have on the job experience.
- A strong interest in cloud based systems/Microsoft Azure.
- As an IT graduate, you will need to be a strong team player and work well in a progressive, “think outside the box” environment.
- A good communicator, with sound verbal and written skills.
- Ideally based in the North West or happy to relocate.
In return my client will offer a competitive salary and package, first class training and excellent long term prospects.
If you are an IT graduate and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and happy to talk after hours to suit.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.