Have you recently graduated and you're struggling to get your foot in the door? Lacking experience but not sure where to start? Are you looking for a fast-paced, challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving industry?
Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! As a result of rapid growth and the successes they have achieved within their market sector, they are recruiting for an organised and determined Graduate Marketing Analyst to join their team based in Hooton to become their next Paid Media Executive. As Graduate Marketing Analyst, you will have an analytical mindset and be very comfortable analysing data and will be confident enough to carry out the 'real world' changes found in your analysis with a desire to learn and achieve targets. No experience is necessary, full training will be provided. Once fully trained the role is very autonomous, where you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Media (PPC) campaign performance. Working primarily on paid search but also on paid social, display and video advertising.
On offer for the successful Graduate Marketing Analyst is a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package along with a relaxed and supportive working environment. If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of an expert PPC team we want to hear from you!
As Graduate Marketing Analyst, you will manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising, understanding and analysing website data from Google Analytics. Once fully trained you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Media (PPC) campaign performance. Working primarily on paid search but also on paid social, display and video advertising.
- Manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Understand and analyse website data from Google Analytics
- Manage paid social campaigns on Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Manage display and video campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
- Recommend website changes that will improve performance
- Support our Account Managers in client meetings and conference calls when required
- Good understanding of maths and analytically minded
- Drive to meet and exceed campaign targets
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
- Ability to write compelling adverts within character restraints
What goodies will you get?
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays and everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
- Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.