Location: Alderley Edge
Salary: £25k basic salary (plus £25k OTE!)
Our client are a widely renowned Tech enterprise – one with proven, established pedigree. They heavily invest in their staff and the role is geared towards your progression.
They’re now looking to bring on board Sales Development Representatives, whose primary function will be handling new business development, with some account management too. You’ll be closing contracts and taking management of a sizable range of customers, as well as self-generating plenty of interest and leads.
There are a number of roles on offer and our client are looking for a diverse range of candidates. As long as you have a degree, some commercial experience and excellent influencing and communication skills; then you’re eligible for the opportunity!
Graduate Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- £25k OTE, taking your potential total package up to £50k!
- Fantastic training, learning and development opportunities
- Fantastic scope for progression with a market leader
- A warm and inclusive social environment
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in French and English
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ambitious, with a fantastic work ethic
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.