High growth IT and technology company based in the centre of Manchester are seeking an Graduate Reconciliation Analyst to join their finance team. The role has become available due to continued expansion of the company.
As the Graduate Reconciliation Analyst, you will report into the Reconciliations manager and will be responsible for data reconciliation and processing of 200+ internal settlements for daily card scheme processing submitted by customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Reconciling scheme processing against amounts we are expecting to receive based on data files submitted by our customers.
* Identifying, raising, and resolving anomalies.
* Ensuring that we have no large discrepancies with cash from the schemes.
* Resolving of queries raised by our internal and external stakeholders within agreed Service Level Agreements
* Producing management information and statistics based on our daily output.
* Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure all requested payments and transfers have been completed within the agreed time frames.
* Proactively working as part of the wider Settlements Team to ensure all team objectives are achieved.
* Continually look for ways of improving processes, providing potential solutions, and following through to implementation to deliver efficiencies.
The requirements for this role will be as follows:
* Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
* Experience of payment/banking systems is desirable but not essential
* Payments, acquiring or finance industry experience is desirable but not essential
For more information on this exciting Graduate Reconciliation analyst 6 month contract based in Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on (url removed) or alternatively apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.