Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established Conveyer and Automation Business in a range of industries such as the food and automotive industries. The successful candidate will be involved in the design of existing and new products using SolidWorks.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Create, draft and design product layouts and schemes using customer specification and recommendations
- Generate assembly and detailed production drawings with the use of Solidworks
- Produce clear build processes to technicians
- Attend and input at various project meetings with team and customers
- Solve problems and produce new concepts
- Manage suppliers and procurement of bill of materials
- Use innovation to research latest ideas and techniques.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient using SolidWorks
- Degree qualified in a Design / Mechanical related field
- Based in a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Strong communication skills
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 - depending on experience
- Working hours 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday. Friday 08:30 - 16:00.
- Pension and Holiday allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.