Graduate Sales Executive (Recruitment) - Hammersmith - Full Training Provided
£22,000 - £25,000 basic + Uncapped commission 10-40% (1st Year OTE £40K+) + Unlimited Progression + Structured Training Program + Flexible working opportunities
Rise Technical Recruitment are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to start their career and be given unrivalled training, rapid career progression and to be a key figure in our international growth.
Are you interested in a Sales based career? Are you looking for a highly rewarding career with rapid progression and high earning potential?
Due to remarkable growth and success, Rise Technical Recruitment are excited to announce the opening of our brand-new office in Hammersmith, London! On offer is the chance to join a growing team with a start-up feel, alongside the backing of our multi-national business. We have all the resources to expand rapidly and offer incredible progression opportunities. It's suited to those who will bring passion and energy & thrive in a fast-paced, sales-based role.
Rise Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruiter focusing on the Energy, Engineering, Tech and Construction industries. 2022 is set to be a very exciting year for the company as we look to grow our offices in Bristol, London, Manchester and Miami.
As a company we offer industry leading training, huge financial rewards (commission 10-40%), an empowered culture, flexible working and brand-new recruitment software.
We are best suited to those that want to drive future growth, inspire the teams around them with their work ethic and work towards being our next Managers and Directors. You'll find an open, honest & fun atmosphere, striving to be the best platform to support & reward passion, hard work, honesty and commitment. If you're ready to make an impact, get in touch & apply below.
- Establish new business opportunities within your vertical
- Build relationships with new & existing clients
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome for both your clients and your candidates.
- Project management
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Location: Hammersmith
Perks of the Job
- One of the most competitive uncapped commission and bonus schemes
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A market leading training and development programme
- A dynamic, high-performance culture where we all support and celebrate each other's success
- Empowered working environment, supporting self-development
- Loads of weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives
- Very social environment (Sports teams, drinks, food etc)
- Flexible working once you're fully trained & happy to be autonomous in your role (office/ at home/ hybrid)
- Career driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bring an inspiring work ethic
- Financially motivated
- A competitive and ambitious person - not afraid of a challenge
- Resilient & optimistic
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but we provide full training so not a necessity!
- A sense of humour, recruitment can be tough - let's make those tough days brilliant too!
- You'll be someone goal-driven & committed to self-development
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.