Role: Graduate/ Entry level Lettings Assistant
Salary: 18-19K per annum + commission OTE between £(phone number removed)K
Location: Sheffield city centre
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 10-2pm
Our client is an independent student accommodation agent.
Purpose of Role:
The individual must be hard-working, confident and organised with excellent people skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in the fast paced property industry.
If you are a graduate or a candidate looking to start a career in property this role could be the role for you. All training will be given with the opportunity to progress through the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and managing messages/information.
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients..
- Preparing marketing information, diaries and keys for accompanied viewers.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Ensuring all literature, websites and windows are up to date at all times.
- Booking viewings with potential tenants.
- Assisting the lettings negotiators with tenancy agreements, signing tenants up and taking payments.
- Assisting team members with administrative tasks.
- Property viewings with customers.
- Ensuring the smooth handling of any tenant queries.
- Updating the lettings diary.
- office administration
- 21 days holidays rising to 25 after length of service + bank holidays
- Car parking permit provided
- Training programmes
- Company commission
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The job may require that other, reasonable, different tasks be performed, as assigned.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.