Salary: £22,000 (up to £34k OTE)
Sector: Computer Software
Our client is the developer of a unique product information platform for the retail industry. It allows retailers, distributors and manufacturers to streamline product data across multiple channels. They’re looking to add tenacious and driven graduate talent to their UK team – the successful candidate will be in charge of profiling, reaching out to and building rapport with businesses that may benefit.
- Reaching out to qualified business prospects via telephone, email or LinkedIn
- Booking appointments and/or demonstrations on behalf of the business
- Maintaining company CRM on an on-going basis
- Profiling and qualifying prospective businesses and developing a broad competitive awareness
- Booking appointments, web demonstrations with key decision makers
- Providing appointment attendees with accurate, helpful information on prospective businesses
- £22,000 basic salary
- Up to £34,000 Y1 OTE
- Private healthcare
- Company meals
- Pension contributions
- Team nights out/ social events
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- IT literate
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.