Are you looking to kick start your career in a FTSE 250, organically grown business? At PageGroup we pride ourselves on the culture that we have created along with the exceptional training and support, making it a perfect place for graduates to start their career.
Since launching our business in the UK in 1976 we've developed into one of the world's leading recruitment companies. PageGroup have 4 key brands that specialise in different areas of recruitment -
- Page Executive focusing on helping organisations find suitable leadership talent
- Michael Page is the foundation of the PageGroup brand
- Page Personnel specializes in helping organisations to acquire permanent, temporary or contract staff for clerical roles
- Page Outsourcing is our newest brand, offering hiring solutions for business transformations
Throughout the 4 brands we cover 25 different markets, from Technology to Marketing, Life Sciences to Finance, and a whole host of others in-between. Each of our consultants at PageGroup is a specialist in their field which allows them to build fantastic relationships with both clients and candidates, and also sees us winning tenders for large PSLs.
At PageGroup, we have been committed to our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy since 2012. We therefore, don't just lead in D,E&I from an industry perspective but hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades, such as:
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 & 2018
- Financial Times Diversity 100 2020 & 2019
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019
- Stonewall Top 100 2018
- Clear Assured Gold and are a Disability Confident Employer as well as a Valuable 500 & Race at Work signatory.
This means, that at PageGroup D,E&I isn't just embedded in our culture, but also in every element of our service delivery.
In 2021 we introduced the Executive Shadow Board consisting of 12 employees from across the globe representing different regions, ethnicities, ages, gender, LGBTQ+ within PageGroup. These individuals contribute diversity of thought to the Executive Board's strategy
Recruitment is a really rewarding career for those who enjoy nurturing relationships and want to change lives for people through creating opportunities.
As a PageGroup Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for helping our clients and candidates find the perfect solution for their recruitment needs.
Day to day you will be responsible for -
- Securing new clients as well as nurturing relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Consulting with clients to identify the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by your client
- Managing the full recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
To be considered for this position you must be a Graduate, or somebody of graduate calibre. We also look for individuals with the below experience and characteristics -
- Motivated by hitting targets and working in a collaborative environment
- Interpersonal skills that harness strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career with PageGroup
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Exposure to working within a sales environment previously
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
- PageGroup offer the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business with an autonomous working environment.
- You will be able to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally
- Flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office
- Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
- Best in industry parental pay policies
- A truly inclusive workplace
- Full and part time roles are available
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.