Graduate Maths Tutors - Poole
Prospero Teaching are working with a 'Good' Ofsted rated Secondary School in Poole, Dorset who are looking for a recent graduate of Maths, who are looking to pursue a career in education or embark on a PGCE in September 2022 to work in the Maths department as a Tutor/Teaching Assistant.
You will be responsible for supporting pupils within the Maths department in Key Stages 3 & 4, you will also have a small timetable (these are called intervention groups) where you will provide intensive support to small groups of learners. You will formulate a superb understanding of the curriculum at KS3 & 4 Maths, which will bode well for future studies. You will be supported by outstanding teachers and a strong, highly recognised leadership team.
- Location - Poole, Dorset
- Position - Teaching Assistant of Mathematics
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - January 2022
- Duration - Ongoing
- Contract type - Temporary
- Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification, in Maths
- High grade in Mathematics at GCSE
- Previous experience working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.