Graduate IT Systems Administrator required to work in a rapid growth Software Provider.
Location: Glasgow & WFH - Remote working from home, then Central Glasgow once/twice a week however this is negotiable as they are fully flexible. Can be based anywhere in Scotland.
Position: Graduate IT Systems Administrator to work in a small team predominately assisting internal users remotely with technical issues as well as maintaining and developing existing infrastructure as needed.
- A minimum 2:1 in your first degree
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows 10/11
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly & efficiently
- Fast learner that can show ability to grasp concepts quickly.
Salary: To £24,000 plus 25 days holiday, Pension, Perkbox & Flexible working hours.
Environment: This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code.
They will give you with the training and mentoring that you need to be a success.
If this sounds like you, then email your CV for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.