**Calling all HR Graduates must be available immediately**
JOB TITLE: Temporary HR Administrator
COMPANY: International Travel company
CONTRACT: Ongoing Temp - 3 months!
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm
START: ASAP - must be immediately available or maximum 1 week notice period
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Hardworking, fast paced, collaborative team and professional environment!
WOW FACTOR: Situated in the heart of the City with amazing views of the City skyline, our client is seeking likeminded, hardworking individual to help assist a busy and growing HR team with their administrative needs. With a fantastic package, we are offering a competitive hourly rate with flexible working options. This position is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain and develop their HR skills.
Our client is a very well-known international travel company who are passionate about striving to provide their clients with the best service possible and are super busy and growing rapidly.
They are looking for hungry, ambitious HR administrator on a temporary basis in circa of 3 months to join the team!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an excellent brand with the ability to mould and grown the role into your own style!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Supporting the HR advisors with adhoc tasks
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews/meetings
- Using ATS systems to source for candidates
- Writing job specs and adverts
- Calling and screening candidates
- Organising new starter forms
- Posting adverts
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous HR or Recruitment admin experience is required - someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running to support the team
- Experience with scheduling and coordinating interviews/meetings
- Proven experience using ATS systems would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
Someone who is used to working in a professional, fast paced and demanding environment
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.