• Graduate Mechanical Engineer jobs role / Graduate Engineer jobs
• Nottingham, Southwell, Lincoln region
• 12:30 finish on a Friday. £18m t/o agile manufacturing company
• Mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing / engineering (plus aerospace, semiconductor and highly regulated industries)
• Fantastic growth and stability
• £23,000 - £28,000 + 12:30 finish on Friday
Are you a Graduate Engineer, Graduate Mechanical engineer or have completed a Masters / MEng in mechanical engineering? We would also consider candidates from aerospace and automotive engineering disciplines who are passionate about manufacturing. You will be mechanical in bias and have some links/ties to the Nottingham / Lincoln region (ideally)
Are you seeking graduate jobs, graduate engineering jobs or graduate mechanical engineering jobs in the Nottingham, Lincoln, Newark, Mansfield, Southwell region?
• This graduate role is very varied.
• Whilst there is some design work, you will ideally have the communication and project management skills to look at business wide engineering projects
• Full training provided but we are seeking a mechanical engineering graduate (or Masters engineer) who has excellent communication skills & problem solving skills
• Ideally some experience gained via a year in industry or post graduation experience
• Ideally some ties to the Nottingham, Lincoln, East Midlands region
• This graduate engineer jobs role is involved mechanical precision components into Medical and pharma manufacturing, aerospace and semiconductor sectors, so excellent job security and cross industry exposure
• 150 to 200 headcount multi-national engineering business passionate about developing engineers
This Graduate Engineer jobs, Graduate Mechanical engineer jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln, Southwell
REF : ESGEA
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.